- The BPA-free UltraMax water dispenser holds 18 cups of water, enough to fill 6 24-ounce reusable water bottles
- Get great tasting water without the waste; by switching to Brita, you can save money and replace 1,800 single-use plastic water bottles a year
- This space efficient filtered water dispenser fits perfectly on refrigerator shelves, features an easy locking lid and precision pour spigot; Height 9.67"; Width 13.94"; Length/Depth 5.19"; Weight 3 pounds
- Brita Longlast is our longest-lasting, lead-removing water filter; only change your filter 2x a year to get cleaner, filtered water; electronic indicator makes filter reminders effortless
- Reduce 99% lead, Chlorine (taste & odor), Cadmium, Mercury, Benzene, Asbestos, and more; Longlast filters out 2x the contaminants of current Brita filters and 2x the contaminants of Zerowater;16.9 oz water bottle; See certifications
Release Date: 01-05-2018
Details: Brita filters out impurities and odors so that you can drink healthier, great tasting tap water with this BPA free filter water dispenser. This Brita 18 cup UltraMax Dispenser includes a Longlast Filter that works 3x longer, so that you can enjoy fresh filtered water for up to six months between filter replacements. Plus, it reduces more contaminants than a Standard Brita Filter and is certified to reduce particulate class 1, cadmium, mercury, lead, asbestos, and benzene found in some tap water. The extra large capacity, Jet Black, dispenser makes it ideal for busy families, sports teams and offices, while the space efficient design allows for convenient storage. Refilling is easy with the flip top lid and filtered water dispenses conveniently with the spigot. The electronic filter change indicator reminds you when to swap out the Brita filter. Live the filtered life with a Brita UltraMax filtered water dispenser and enjoy crisp and clean tasting water and keep less plastic bottle waste out of landfills and oceans.
Package Dimensions: 14.7 x 13.6 x 6.1 inches