Color: Collegiate Navy
- SUN PROTECTION: Columbia Men's PFG Bahama II Short Sleeve fishing shirt features our signature UPF 30 fabric that helps to blocks UVA and UVA rays to help prevent sunburns and skin damage during long hours in the sun.
- HANDY FEATURES: This short sleeve fishing shirt features two handy chest pockets with velcro closure for convenient storing.
- COMFORT & BREATHABILITY: Hidden vents at the shoulders and 100% nylon quick dry fabric make for a shirt that's breathable and comfortable during any outdoor activity.
- RELAXED FIT: A relaxed, lightweight fit make this fishing shirt the ultimate choice for casual days outside as well as for activity out on the water.
- OMNI-SHADE: Be safe and protected. Omni-Shade blocks UVA and UVB rays to help prevent sunburns and long-term skin damage. The tight weave construction with UV absorbent yarns block the full spectrum of harmful UV rays.
Binding: Sports Apparel
Release Date: 21-03-2013
Details: Columbia's PFG line is loved by everyone, but specifically designed with anglers in mind. Its comfort and functionality make this Columbia Men's PFG Bahama II Short Sleeve Shirt a first choice for enjoying a day out on the water and in the sun. The high quality materials used to craft this men's fishing shirt are what make it so special, while its modern classic fit speak to style and comfort.
The Bahama II Short Sleeve fishing shirt features some of Columbia's best sun protection technology to help prevent skin damage while outdoors. The fabric is crafted of UPF 30 to protect against harmful UVA and UVA rays, sunburns, and long-term skin damage. The mesh-lined back vents add breathability to the shirt to ensure comfort even when things get hot; the 100% nylon fabric is lightweight and dries quickly to keep you cool. Lastly, this short sleeve shirt's utility features makes fishing life a little easier with a rod holder and multiple low-profile pockets.
Columbia's short sleeve fishing shirt comes in many size categories and colors. To ensure the size you choose is right, utilize our sizing chart and the following measurement instructions: For the sleeves, start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the elbow. If you come up with a partial number, round up to the next even number. For the chest, measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
Package Dimensions: 10.6 x 6.2 x 1.7 inches