- FAST GOURMET POPCORN: Choose beautiful, durable temperature safe borosilicate glass for better popcorn popping experiences. No oil or butter needed!. Hot air circulates preventing burning! Melt butter with the dual function lid for gourmet results. Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. A fun gift idea!
- PREPARING AND SHARING: Great for a healthy snack, movie night, the big game or recipes including popcorn. Simply use the dual-function lid to measure the desired serving size, pour into the Micro-Pop and place in microwave for 3-minutes or less. Hundreds of fun and healthy snack recipe possibilities for your popcorn enjoyment!
- MONEY WELL-SPENT: Make homemade popcorn as an alternative to buying expensive single use prepackaged bags containing unwanted chemicals, ingredients and calories.
- WHY CHOOSE GLASS VS SILICONE?: Watch your popcorn popping for perfect results! Temperature safe glass resists wear-and-tear and will not absorb acids or chemicals typically produced during use. Glass is made without BPA, hypoallergenic, and thermal shock resistant. Wide-mouth design and ergonomic handle add versatility and ease-of-use.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: The Ecolution Micro-Pop is designed in the USA. Built to be reusable for many years! Ecolution stands for high quality products and environmental sustainability for over 30-years. Thank you for selecting our brand.
- Included Components: Glass Popcorn Popper, Lid
Details: Ecolution Original Microwave Micro-Pop Popcorn Popper, Borosilicate Glass, 3-in-1 Silicone Lid, Dishwasher Safe, BPA Free, 1.5 Quart - Snack Size, Red
Troubleshoot: HOW MICROWAVES WORK : Microwave ovens heat by producing electromagneticwaves that cause water molecules in food to vibrate. This vibration produces heat. Microwaves do not “see” glass or plastic. Never place the popper in the microwave oven empty. Damage to your oven can occur. IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION : Read before use : It is very important to use fresh kernels that have not dried out and to store them in an airtight container to maintain their moisture. Popcorn kernels do not last indefinitely. Do not refrigerate kernels as this can dry them out. Do not use kernels past the manufacture's expiration date. WARNING! Dried out kernels can cause damage to your microwave and in extreme cases, even cause fires. Based on our kitchen tested time of 2½ minutes (without butter), average for most microwaves, popping should begin in 60-90 seconds. Understand your microwave by running a few tests with fresh kernels to establish the amount of time your microwave needs to pop the kernels optimally. Pay attention to the amount of time it takes for kernels to begin to pop. Use this as a guideline for future uses to avoid burning. IF KERNELS HAVE NOT STARTED TO POP WITHIN 2 MINUTES STOP THE OVEN, DISCARD THE KERNELS AND OBTAIN NEW, FRESH KERNELS.
Package Dimensions: 15.9 x 9.8 x 6.5 inches