- A customized Estate plan, including a will, revocable living trust (Individual and shared), health care directive, durable power of attorney for finances, and other essential documents
- A new document Quiz to help you decide which documents you may need
- An easy-to-use interview format that lets you complete documents at your own pace
- A user-friendly Legal manual to answer common questions
- "A team of lawyer-editors working to ensure each document reflects the laws of your state* *Estate planning documents not valid in Louisiana, U.S. Territories or Canada."
Release Date: 01-09-2019
Details: Quicken WillMaker & Trust is the easiest way to create your estate plan, whether you're just getting started or you want to update your previous arrangements. This powerful software guides you through the process from beginning to end, giving you the practical and legal information you need to make the best decisions for you and your family. Quicken WillMaker & Trust is the original will-writing software, created and updated regularly by Nolo's experts. Free legal updates will keep your program current through 2020. Technical support is also available.
Package Dimensions: 7.6 x 5.4 x 0.7 inches